Security orchestration connects different security tools, teams and infrastructures for process-based security operations and incident response. The user-driven nature of security orchestration has resulted in the deployment of varied and interesting use cases.
This whitepaper will discuss:
- Responding to phishing attacks;
- Assigning incident severity based on threat scores and asset criticality;
- Conducting rapid indicator of compromise (IOC) hunting exercises;
- Analyzing and protecting against endpoint malware infections;
- Executing cloud-aware incident response;
- Get your copy today to learn more about SOAR security orchestration use cases.